Wedding Dress Guide – Thina Doukas – Wedding Photography Sydney
Your Wedding Dress Guide – By Thina Doukas – Wedding Photography Sydney
You are getting married and you are stressing on choosing a wedding photographer, wedding videographer, flowers, wedding venue, church……..the list goes on. Have I misses one important item that is essential for your wedding day..mmm?
Yes of course it’s the wedding dress for your big day. Have you selected a wedding gown that you will cherish forever. Choosing the correct dress for you day is a major part in the wedding decision process.
The perfect wedding dress such as one piece, two, lace, strapless, sleeved, white in colour or maybe vanilla can blow your mind, to say the least. You must choose a style of dress that suits you and your theme for the day.
Lets take a look at some planning steps in making your decision simpler and lest stressful.
- Select a style of wedding dress to suit YOU and Your Wedding Day
- Google search wedding dress images
- Start planning at least 6 months ahead
- Purchase bridal magazines
- View a wedding photography gallery
- Set a price and stick to it
- Start making appointments in bridal shops
- Bring family – friends for second opinions
- Try on some dresses and have FUN in the process
Make sure you are getting value for money for the dress you are buying. Ask questions such as what the dress is made of where it has been made and will you be making it if this is the case.
I have included a video slide show of wedding we have done in the past for your reference.
Happing wedding dress shopping and have a great day! Click on Wedding Tips for more great information.
Capturing Moments in Life