How to Store Your Photos from your Digital Camera
How to Store Your Photos?
You have taken your favourite digital camera to the latest wedding or you are about with friends and you need to remove the images from the memory card and then stored so that you can access them easily and be able to modify the photos.
In this post we will highlight the different ways to remove the images from your digital camera.
- Transfer the images from your compact or digital SLR camera to your computer. A wire would of came with the camera so you can connect the cable to the pc. A downloading program with a CD will have come with the camera. Once connected you can easily transfer all images on your desktop where you can make fast and easy ammendments.
- Once on your PC, you can burn the images on a CD using a program such as NERO express. Having a CD as backup is a great way to ensure you wont loose the images if your pc has issues in the future. Make sure you label the CD with the contents and also include the date.
- Upload your images to the internet. There are many of public viewing sites where the general public can easily access and view them. Examples of this include flicker, facebook where you can produce your photos in an album,
- You can also make a video slide show of your favourite photos and uploading them as a video file with music. Great portals include using Microsoft movie maker or Sony Vegas 8 which is excellent rendering software. You can then upload to public domains such as YouTube, Yahoo, Break.
- The old method of printing images as 4×6” proofs is an excellent way to have your images as a hardcopy and then placed into your own design album.
- Digital imaging of your photos on t-shirts, mouse pads, cups etc is also a great way to see your images as a hardcopy.
The above pointers are only a few suggestions on how to save your images and use software programs to produce great and creative ideas. For more great ideas on or Photography Tips and Wedding Tips free free to browse the many articles available.