Facebook Fan Page is a Great Marketing tool for Photography Blogging
Build Your Photography Community With a Facebook Fan Page
There is so much talk about Web 2.0 and social bookmarking sites and how it can increase traffic to your site. We have found after 10 years in the wedding photography industry social networking has a huge impact on driving our business forward particularly via word and mouth.
One other method we have adopted is using Facebook Fan Page as a social community for our business. We can easily interact with our past clients new information, packages and products that have hit the market. It can also be a fantastic tool for showing casing your work online and where people can pass on a link and viral market your blog/ website for free.
We are not going to run setting up your Facebook profile as this is pretty straight forward once you register and login to your account.
Importing your blog (RSS feed) into your Facebook Fan Page is a great marketing tool for keeping your followers up to date with what’s going on in your industry. Every time you publish a post on your blog, your fans will be updated!
Import your Blog into a Fan Page
- Go to your Facebook page (or create a new one here)
- Click on the Notes tab in the top left hand corner (you may have to click on the plus or >>sign to display it)
- Goto Bottom left hand corner, click on “edit import settings
- Once you’re in this window, you can access the Notes settings.
- Copy and paste the location of your blog’s RSS feed.
- The page will then import your blog. After you have posted to your blog, the post will show up a little later in your Facebook page.
Installing a Fan Page WordPress plugin on your blog is an easy and effective way to grow your community with a click of a button.
Thina Doukas Photography